1. Accept that being away from each other is going to be different.
2. Be in each other’s everyday life – but observe limits.
3. Learn how to express how you feel – even without words.
4. Other people’s experiences won’t be the same as yours.
5. Trust in the promises you both made to each other.
6. Beware of boredom and what it can make you do.
7. Remember that you’re not the only one suffering.
8. Never ever let paranoia make the decisions for you.
9. You both have every right to have fun, even not with each other’s company.
10. View this distance and time apart as an opportunity for individual growth.